Site help & Accessibility
At Santander, we're committed to making sure everyone has access to our websites. We design them with these accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We make sure that navigation throughout the site works in a consistent way.
- We use a standard web font to make it easy for all to read. In most cases, the size of the font can be adjusted according to the users' needs, using standard browser and operating system options. (Note Headings are not in aerial, they are images)
- All the images are given 'alt text' alternatives except those which are only decorative; the tags for these are left blank.
- We never use colour as the only way to convey information.
Santander has developed its own accessibility guidelines, which take into account standards and accessibility best practice from a number of sources.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, on the site please do not hesitate to get in touch - you can call us on 0207 756 4219 (customer queries should be directed to +44 (0)870 607 6000).
Santander is constantly improving the quality of the service it provides over the Internet. From time to time this may require upgrading to a suitable browser or amending your computer settings in order to enjoy all the benefits and new services that Santander provide on the Internet. If you do not have one of the supported web browsers installed on your computer, click on one of the links below to download one.
For Internet Explorer Download from the Microsoft Website
For Firefox Download from the Firefox Website
If you have any technical problems downloading a browser, we recommend you contact your Internet Service Provider.
Still experiencing problems?
If your computer meets the requirements but you are still experiencing problems, here is a checklist of possible causes:
- Since security must be tight to protect you, make sure you have 128bit SSL encryption enabled.To change text and background colour
- Ensure that your browser is set to accept cookies.